Delusions: or watchamacall-em'

The unreflected life is not worth living (Socrates)--The unlived life is not worth reflecting upon (Buddhist) No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities. – Christian nevell bovee-

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Closure...and all that u can't leave behind

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or you sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

If "hometown" is where you're born, then i'm going back to my hometown come the 6th of June. -United Kingdom. I've almost no recollections of what its like being there unfortunately, and am eager to pay my birth hospital in London a visit. Won't be able to do that immediately tho' as im actually off to Scotland up north where i'll be pretending to study to become a pharmer.

My fears: the impossible weather, unpredictable temper, and not enough jam on my bread.

Looking fwd to: Breathtaking scenery, Fine pastries, good whiskey, colourful festivals (art,music, food) , and new lads.


Been feeling restless lately,...hopefully will be able to quieten down myself soon. dun wanna leave on a rough hassled note, with everything still in a mess. Yet,...

7 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Faith said...

tooooeeemaasssss donttt goooo!!
i'll miss yewwww
miss all the rest in peace crap lolz..
n u being all irritated wit me during easter.. 'JOANNA..BE QUIET LA OK! everything is under control!" ahaha.. sigggh
wear a kilt.. eat haggis.. and go clubbing lolz..
see ya on sunday k! want a proper farewell snifff..

10:21 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

DUDE ... when you leaving then only you come to talk to me in church? HAHA .. it's okay though. at least i get to talk to you before you leave. ANYWAYS, take good care of yourself. hopefully if i make it to the UK i'll go see you in your kilt :)

yeah so ... all the best and i link you on my blog yeah?

God bless!

ps: why your word verification thingie so hard one ah?

2:15 PM  
Blogger udonotknowme1 said...

2 more days! All the best with life over there.. Take care, God Bless!

6:15 PM  
Blogger tomcw said...

haha...poon. sorry mate. i was never the outgoing type, and am relatively new to the church still somehow. But no excuse.

bout the verfication...ppl have been spamming the comments. have to use it.
sigh.

3:36 AM  
Blogger this girl said...

meet lads?
how bout lassies, now? hehehehe
missin you alot alot :)

5:04 AM  
Blogger tomcw said...

lassies more like it. wasnt sure of the right word. yeah...me wanna meet lads...sounds so gay. xP
weather here in Scotland is great now...summer. Miss u guys heaps too.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Joanna Faith said...

i miss ya!
it's NOT funny hw u start to miss ppl once their away n then ur away..
if u dn understand u can E me.. xD

the girl of the Krew

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home